Saturday, February 5, 2011

AGD SuperKnife Review



I bought this from the user "BenoitOWN" on MCB. It is basically a private label "SuperKnife." It is the exact same as the company product except that it has the AGD engraving on it.

There isn't much to say as it is simply a utility knife. I have already found it handy in many situations. I usually carry either this, a Kershaw Leek, or my Leatherman around daily, or a mix. I use it mainly when I know I will mess up a normal blade. It is far easier just to pop a new razor into this than ruin a good edge and/or replace the latter.

The only product I can compare to is a Husky knife I used to carry around. It was the same concept, but the locking mechanism wasn't as "smooth" as this, and it was awkward to hold; as well as slightly more bulky.

Definitely a knife I look forward to keeping around for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment